Classic Home Care has occupational therapists that will provide you with quality treatment, support and care. Their focus is to help you return to doing your daily tasks independently. With in-home occupational therapy, you receive your treatments in the comfort of your own home with the use of your own personal items.
The primary goal of occupational therapy is to help you re-gain your confidence and independence.
We provide the following services:
- ADLs (activities of daily living) Training
- Facilitate Patient and Family Independence
- Develop Hand and Eye Coordination
- Maximize Movement and Motor Skills
- Improve the Neuromusculoskeletal Function
- Promote Health
We are committed to improving your way of life. Get in touch with us at 817-792-2030 so that we can talk about our occupational therapy services. You can also Set an Appointment today.